Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Crystal Point Hempy Necklace

I made this Pink Hemp Wrapped Clear Quartz Crystal Point Necklace just yesterday ...


from of one of these awesome Crystal Points.

 So.... now I have a bunch of these really pretty Amethyst Crystal Clusters
that are attached to the Matrix.



 Some of the matrices are absolutely gorgeous, but some are just plain, and truth be told, a little bit less than attractive. The amethyst crystals though, are all stunning, so I'm thinking of Hemp Wrapping some of the smaller Amethyst Clusters, but I don't want to do an all over open wrap like the one pictured above on the Clear Quartz Crystal, due to the backing being a little less than attractive.

So, question is, who has a great idea on how to Hemp Wrap a Crystal Cluster, enclosing the back and still leaving the Amethyst Points in the front exposed for their timeless beauty?  I have tried some designs but so far not satisfied with the outcome.


You know I just LOVE New Ideas!

And I'd LOVE to hear yours.

Thanks so much,
Peace,
jo



1 comment:

  1. Howdy very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent ..
    Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I am happy to find a lot of helpful info right here within the put up, we need develop more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    my website espresso coffee makers

    ReplyDelete