Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just in case you happen to be wondering..HEMP SEED BUTTER is The BEST all around stuff on the face of the Earth.

I have a patch of excema on my elbow (pretty sure I've developed a wheat allergy) and I couldn't find anything that worked well.  Not even RX really worked for more than a day or two. 

BUT by accident while fooling around with my soap-making ingredients, I've found out that a little HEMP SEED BUTTER is the way to go. Not only has it softened up the area but its nearly gone! Its the best skin softener I've ever used too! 

It can be a bit heavy so using at night is what I would recommend for large areas, but for hands and face, just a dab goes a long way. 

A Miracle Plant...those Native Americans knew what they were doing! Thank you Hiawatha :)
 

I got mine here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/69354704/1-oz-hemp-seed-butter?ga_search_query=hemp&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5812882

No comments:

Post a Comment