Monday, October 15, 2012

A Message from Riley - Proud New Tiger Cub Scout



A message from RILEY:  (he is now a proud Tiger Cub Scout!)

Did you know you can help me earn my own way in Scouting? Just click here and place an order on my behalf.  Trail's End has made a lot of improvements this year. All microwave products are made with canola oil and all chocolate products contain no hydrogenated oils, so there are plenty of healthy, flavorful snacks to choose from.

70% of your purchase will be returned to my council, my unit and my Scout rewards. Online purchases help us fund fun, educational activities and help more kids experience all the things that make Scouting great.

Thanks for your support,

Riley
If you cannot click on the link above, please copy and paste this full URL into your Internet browser address bar:
http://www.trails-end.com/shop/scouts/email_referral.jsp?id=31208787

No comments:

Post a Comment